This policy on confidentiality and use of personal and business information describes how personal and business information is collected and processed by the company when you visit our website or blog publications and enquire and or request as to our services.
- Our commitment is to the confidentiality of your personal and business information.
Because protecting your personal and business information is important to us, we the company have adopted strong principals in that respect.
- Users can visit our web site anonymously.
- We don’t sell your personal or business information to anyone.
- As our services are business to business; we limit how much information we collect
to business use, communicate and store to what is necessary to respond to service requests as well as undertake and render our services.
- Types and uses of information.
We the company collect information about how you use our Website, even though this information is not linked to your identity, it may in certain circumstances by using cookies. The data we collect includes:
- The pages of our website viewed.
- The date and time when those pages were viewed
- The region where you connected from.
- How long each page was viewed.
- The web browser used (Chrome, Edge, Firefox, Internet Explorer, Opera etc.), browser settings and the type of device used (Mac or PC, mobile or desktop etc.), AdWords used and references from which websites, applications or social media you come from before your visit.
We the company collect business information about your business or enterprise which includes:
- Identification information as in name and or trade name of your business.
- Contact information as in position, title, support staff and service providers,
business address, phone numbers and e-mail addresses.
We the company may use the information collected from you when you register, make an enquiry as to our services and to allow us to better service you in responding to your enquiry’s and requests.
- Protection of information collected
Our web site is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our website as safe as possible.
We use regular Malware Scanning.
As our website is non transactional with no need for SSL certificate.
We also may use a trusted third-party service that track this behavioural information on our behalf.
- Third party disclosure and links.
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer to outside parities your identifiable information.
We do not include or offer third party products or services on our website.
- We use Google AdSense advertising on our website.
- The Can Spam Act is a law that sets the rules for commercial e-mail, establishes requirements for commercial messages, gives recipients the right to have e-mails stopped from being sent to them, and spells out penalties for violations.
We collect your email address in order to send information, respond to your enquiries and or other requests or questions.
In accordance with CAN-SPAM Act, we agree to the following:
- Not use false or misleading subjects or e-mail addresses.
- Identify the message as an advertisement.
- Include the physical address of our business.
- If used, Monitor third party e-mail marketing services for compliance.
- Honour opt-out/unsubscribe requests quickly.
- Contacting Us.
FUHRMANN CONSTRUCTION GROUP INC.
4142 Rumble Street
Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada V5J 1Z8
Phone: 604 683 7477
Eliminate HomeStars- Houzz- Google+