As a general contractor and renovator specializing in commercial interiors
; our services are tailored to specific needs and projects of our clients.
Projects best suited for our services are:
For projects well defined with architectural and design drawings; we provide competitive tender pricing and quotations.
For projects still in the early planning stages; we provide site evaluations, budget costing and construction timing input needed for the due diligence to sign a lease or place offer to purchase.
For projects requiring shorten time lines to occupancy; we provide a fast track design build approach, in overseeing the preparation of drawings and city permit process; the securing Landlord and or Strata approvals; all in tandem with our construction services.
Our success is in the planning, the attention to details and the execution of projects.
- Listen to our Client’s needs, communicate, consult and provide information needed.
- Provide initial evaluation of site and building conditions.
- Determine Municipal, Landlord and or Strata requirements, approvals and permitting.
- Co-ordinate with project professionals as required- architects, designers and engineers.
- Co-ordinate with Client appointed speciality suppliers and service providers.
- Develop, tender and formalize construction costs.
- Develop a time line schedule strategy to undertake project.
- Implement and oversee the day to day scheduling and co-ordination of sitework to ensure compliance to project requirements.
- Ensure all related project documentation, approvals, permits and inspections are undertaken, secured and in place for occupancy
- Prompt post project and Client follow-up.
Planning a new business location, relocate your business or update and
renovate your business or building? How much? How fast?
Let’s talk about your project.
Call Peter for a free and no obligation consultation to provide the answers you need.